El Chapo‘s wife is apparently really keeping up with the family biz — at least according to the feds who just busted her for international drug trafficking.
Emma Coronel Aispuro was arrested Monday at Dulles International Airport, and is facing a charge of participating in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and marijuana for importation to the U.S.
And, get this — the feds are also claiming she conspired with others to help El Chapo make his July 11, 2015 prison escape in Mexico, and tried to help him do it again after he was recaptured. He was extradited to the U.S. in January 2017 … before he could make that second escape.
As we reported, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman — leader of Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel — was sentenced to life in prison in July 2019.
When we last heard from Emma, she was about to appear on the reality TV show“Cartel Crew” — which she did for Season 2 — but now it looks highly unlikely she’ll be back
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tyler Perry helped Megan and Harry Markle get house and security in Southern California.
- Megan Markle denies making Kate Middleton Cry.
- The Royal Family were concerned about my son’s skin color when I was pregnant – Megan Markle
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
News7 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.
Coronavirus7 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins