A 200-level Medical Laboratory Science student of Abia State University, Uturu, has died, after he reportedly slumped during an inter-department football match on Monday, February 22.
Ibeabuchi Marshall, who is said to be an only son of his parents, slumped and was immediately rushed to the institution’s medical centre, where he died, allegedly due to lack of facility.
“Immediately he slumped, he was rushed to the school medicals but they couldn’t even attend to him. They behaved like they didn’t even care and literally watched him give up the ghost,” a source said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tyler Perry helped Megan and Harry Markle get house and security in Southern California.
- Megan Markle denies making Kate Middleton Cry.
- The Royal Family were concerned about my son’s skin color when I was pregnant – Megan Markle
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
News7 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.
Coronavirus7 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins