#BobbyShmurda‘s plans following his prison release Tuesday will be low key — he’ll grub with the fam bam, spend some QT with them and hit the ground running with his music.
Bobby’s mom, Leslie Pollard, tells TMZ … once Bobby’s released from prison he’ll enjoy an intimate dinner with his family. Leslie says she’s counting down the hours until her son’s release. Bobby’s also excited, to say the least.
After dinner, we’re told Bobby — who’s been locked up since 2014 — wants to keep it chill. Nothing crazy. He wants to get back to his passion, which of course is music. Leslie tells us he’ll devote most, if not all, of his time to creating music again.
Bobby will definitely carve out some time for a very important person … his parole officer. We’re told he’ll be checking in regularly, because he has to.
As we reported … the rapper’s conditional release date was bumped up to February 23 …a full 10 months early. Not bad … considering he had some problems during his prison stint.
Bobby will be on parole until 2026
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tyler Perry helped Megan and Harry Markle get house and security in Southern California.
- Megan Markle denies making Kate Middleton Cry.
- The Royal Family were concerned about my son’s skin color when I was pregnant – Megan Markle
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
News7 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
entertainment7 days ago
BBN Reality Star Dorathy Bachor launches her brand MFC Lingerie.