Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Stanley Omah Didia, better known as Omah Lay, has disclosed that he was robbed at the airport.
Omah Lay announced this on Thursday on his Twitter page.
He tweeted: “So they stole my laptop, microphone & audio interface from my box at the airport LMAO, y’all looking for a hit record or what?”
The singer did not give details of the exact airport the robbery took place.
Newsmen reports that Omay Lay and fellow Nigerian singer, Tems, were in the news recently after Ugandan authorities arrested them for performing at an ‘unauthorised concert’ and disobeying COVID-19 protocols.
They were later released after spending two days behind bars.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A man admitted he killed his neighbor, He ate the heart with potatoes.
- National Security Agency (NSA ) warns against 5G network, expresses its concern on national security
- LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: KISS DANIEL – FLEX.
- Teen allegedly left to die by friend in the park.
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus5 days ago
2 WOMEN BANNED FROM VACCINE CENTRE AFTER DRESSING UP AS ‘GRANNIES’ TO GET COVID-19 JAB.
News6 days ago
Cleric Gumi, Niger State SSG meet with the bandits that kidnapped Kagara students in the forest.
News5 days ago
Senator Tinubu calls for peace among Nigerians.
News6 days ago
Mum ran off with daughter boyfriend whilst she was in hospital having his baby.