Wikki Tourists FC involved was involved in an accident and the team bus burnt to ashes on Thuraday morning as the team bus conveying the players went up in flames along kibo after Jos in plateau state.
The Bauchi-based outfit were on their way to Uyo, Akwa ibom state, to honour the NPFL matchday 11 against Dakkada FC.
According to reports, the NPFL side left their base in Bauchi around 4:30 but the sad incident occurred some minutes to 7:00am near jos.
Fortunately, players and officials came out unhurt following the accident, but some lost their valuables that include bags and phones.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Nigerian Man chained his mentally disorder son for N50k Debt.
- Chelsea have no chance of signing Haaland as the player has narrowed down his summer choices
- Meghan Markle awarded $625,000 over her privacy and copyright infringement.
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.