A woman identified as Queen Beatrice, has killed her husband in Ondo State, over suspicions of infidelity. The man was killed after he allegedly received a call from another lady.
The suspect was said to have hit her husband, Emmanuel Ikujuni, with a plank during an argument over the call. The incident happened at the Omotosho axis of Okitipupa Local Government Area of the state.
According to sources, the woman had flared up after the deceased received a call from the lady whom she suspected to be her husband’s girlfriend. Following the ensuing arguments, the couple engaged in a fight during which Beatrice picked up a plank and hit her husband on the head.
The sources added that the husband was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbours but died before he could be admitted
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Dele Alli breaks up with his Model GF, Blaming the amount he spent playing fortnite.
- POLICE ARE STILL UNABLE TO GIVE REASON WHY POWERS ARE BEEN USED ON MINORITY ETHNIC BACKGROUND.
- Chelsea players put their boots in the microwave before matches
- Gundogan reveals Manchester United were interested in signing him before he left Dortmund .
- Mbappe wants Hazard’s place on the left of Madrid’s attack
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus7 days ago
2 WOMEN BANNED FROM VACCINE CENTRE AFTER DRESSING UP AS ‘GRANNIES’ TO GET COVID-19 JAB.
News7 days ago
2.3 TONNES OF COCAINE WORTH £184M FOUND HIDDEN IN BANANA SHIPMENT FROM COLOMBIA
entertainment7 days ago
Megan Thee Stallion confirms romance with rapper boyfriend Pardison Fontaine
News6 days ago
Islamic cleric, Sheikh Abubakar Gumi, says the abducted staff and students of Government Science College Kagara in Niger state may regain their freedom today, February 21.