Last month, Elon Musk claimed the title after his company Tesla hit a market value of $700bn (£516bn) for the first time.
Now, according to CNN, Musk lost roughly $4.5 billion on Tuesday (February 16) after Tesla shares fell by 2.4%.
Bezos also took a loss but on a smaller scale ($372 million), allowing him to reclaim the title he held for three years.
Bloomberg’s billionaire index ranking now records that Bezos’ worth is around $191 billion, while Musk’s stands at $190 billion.
Remaining in third place is Bill Gates with a worth of $137 billion.
Bezos’ reclaim of the world’s richest person title follows on from news that he is stepping down as CEO at Amazon to serve as Executive Chair on the company’s board.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meghan Markle awarded $625,000 over her privacy and copyright infringement.
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment7 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE
News7 days ago
Nigerian Governor – We may have to dialogue with the bandits.