Armed bandits have killed a Nigerian Air Force personnel, Abubakar Mohammad Ahmed, three weeks to his wedding.
Late Abubakar was among the NAF personnel killed during a gun duel with armed bandits at Ungwan Laya near Birnin Gwari on Saturday, February 13. According to reports posted on Facebook by his family, the gallant officer was set to get married in three weeks time and had shared his prewedding photos.
He was buried in his hometown in Ungwan Dosa, Kaduna North, Kaduna State at 4:pm on Sunday, February 14. It will be recalled that troops of the 271 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) foiled an ambush by a group of armed bandits at Ungwan Laya near Birnin Gwari, killing many of them.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Ibikunle Daramola, who disclosed this in a statement in Abuja, said some NAF personnel were killed during the operation while a few others sustained varying degrees of injuries.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record-label Boss (Kashy Gordon)
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
- How Nigeria can repay huge Chinese loans — VON DG
- How government budgeted N10.6bn for COVID-19 transportation, logistics –NPHCDA document
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to three years for corruption.