Connect with us

News

House wife and baby injured in kano gas explosion.

Published

on

A house wife, 35, and a baby boy, 1, were left injured after an early morning gas explosion in Kano.

The gas explosion occurred in the early hours of Monday, Feb 15, leading to the destruction of a building and properties.

The explosion was caused by a domestic cooking gas.

RELATED – Fears strikes as gas explosions strikes communities in Rivers

The injured woman and child were taken in an ambulance to the International Clinic but were referred to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, where they are currently receiving treatment.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending