Kylian Mbappe scored a hat-trick as Paris Saint-Germain won 4-1 at Barcelona to give themselves a commanding aggregate lead in their Champions League last-16 tie.
Lionel Messi opened the scoring from the penalty spot but Mbappe latched onto Marco Verratti’s delightful dink to pull the visitors level in the first half.null
The French superstar was in the right place at the right time to finish a loose ball in the second half, before on-loan Everton man Moise Kean continued his fine season by heading in a free kick to extend PSG’s lead.
Mbappe finished a sweeping counter-attack to extend the lead in the closing stages and give Mauricio Pochettino a resounding victory in his first Champions League match as PSG boss.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I approached him first – OAP Nkubi’s wife
- A Nigerian Man chained his mentally disorder son for N50k Debt.
- Chelsea have no chance of signing Haaland as the player has narrowed down his summer choices
- Meghan Markle awarded $625,000 over her privacy and copyright infringement.
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor