The 66-year-old woman was stopped near a checkpoint in downtown Washington D.C. Saturday evening and was there with a male companion. Police reported that the woman told them she was there to meet President Biden so she could give him a letter.
Her comments led to a police search and officers found a loaded gun and added that her male friend was holding a BB gun. She was arrested but there were no details on why officers didn’t arrest her friend.
The woman was booked and charged with possession of an unlicensed firearm and her case is being overseen by the Secret Service. Last month, a man was also arrested for falsifying inauguration credentials and possessed an arsenal of weapons.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Nigerian Man chained his mentally disorder son for N50k Debt.
- Chelsea have no chance of signing Haaland as the player has narrowed down his summer choices
- Meghan Markle awarded $625,000 over her privacy and copyright infringement.
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.