Outdoor picnics and meeting friends for a coffee in the park will be the first activities allowed to resume when lockdown restrictions are eased next month, it has been reported.
Boris Johnson said he is ‘optimistic’ he will be able to set out plans for a ‘cautious’ lifting of coronavirus controls in England later this month.
Along with primary schools reopening on March 8, people will be able to go for coffee on a park bench or enjoy a picnic with someone within their own household or one other person, a senior Government source told the Telegraph.
However, mixing of households will not be permitted either outdoors or indoors, according to the newspaper.
via: TheMetro Newspaper
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
- Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment6 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News6 days ago
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for insisting to sell her baby for 40K..
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE