Rapper #Frosty has been charged as part of a proactive investigation into a County Line being run from South London to Winchester.
Frosty 21, of Streatham Vale, Lambeth was charged with being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and heroin on today.
He was arrested following warrants executed by officers from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command, Operation Orochi, supported by Op Monument officers from Hampshire Constabulary on Thursday, 11 February.
He appeared at Basingstoke Magistrates’ Court today, and has been remanded into custody.
He is next due to appear at Winchester Crown Court on Wednesday, 17 March.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A man admitted he killed his neighbor, He ate the heart with potatoes.
- National Security Agency (NSA ) warns against 5G network, expresses its concern on national security
- LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: KISS DANIEL – FLEX.
- Teen allegedly left to die by friend in the park.
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus5 days ago
2 WOMEN BANNED FROM VACCINE CENTRE AFTER DRESSING UP AS ‘GRANNIES’ TO GET COVID-19 JAB.
News7 days ago
Cleric Gumi, Niger State SSG meet with the bandits that kidnapped Kagara students in the forest.
SPORT7 days ago
Real Madrid will need at least £44 million if they are to sign highly rated wonder kid
News6 days ago
Senator Tinubu calls for peace among Nigerians.