Hakim Ziyech could be heading for the Chelsea exit door this summer, just a year after joining the club.
According to Calciomercato, Juventus and AC Milan are monitoring his situation at Stamford Bridge and are prepared to offer him a route out via a loan deal.
Ziyech has only started one Premier League match under new Blues boss Thomas Tuchel – and that was his first game in charge in a goalless draw against Wolves.
Since then the 27-year-old was omitted from their squad as they won 2-0 at home to Burnley and was an unused substitute during wins at Tottenham and Sheffield United.
He finally started once more for Tuchel during Thursday night’s 1-0 FA Cup fifth-round win at Barnsley but was substituted during the second half.
And Calciomercato report that if the Moroccan winger continues to struggle for game-time under Tuchel then Juve and AC Milan are prepared to swoop in for him this summer.
Ziyech joined Chelsea in a £37.8million transfer from Ajax and has made 19 appearances so far in all competitions, scoring twice.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
- Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment6 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News7 days ago
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for insisting to sell her baby for 40K..
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE