Popular Yoruba rights activist Chief Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho has accused the Federal Government of freezing his bank accounts.
Igboho made news after the eviction order he gave to Fulani herdsmen in Oyo state three weeks ago.
He said the freezing of his account was because some people were collecting donations on his behalf. He denied having anything to do with the donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to avoid nationwide protest by youths across the South-West region.
“They have frozen my bank accounts because I am fighting a just cause. I know Yoruba people are behind me.
MORE ABOUR SUNDAY IGBOHO
- Sunday Igboho’s house razed by suspected arsonists.
- IGP orders the arrest of Sunday Igboho for ordering Herdsmen to leave Oyo State.
I will not relent. I must achieve my aims by putting an end to criminalities in Yorubaland.
If they refuse to release my accounts, there will be serious protests across the South-West.
Yes, the Yorubas are living in fear. They are afraid that the killer-herdsmen might attack them.” he said
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
- Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment6 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News7 days ago
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for insisting to sell her baby for 40K..
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE