UK and Irish residents returning from red-list countries will have to pay £1,750 to quarantine in hotels for an extra 10 days, according to health secretary, #MattHancock.
Mr Hancock announced that those who fail to take a mandatory #covid19 test will risk a £1,000 fine. Those who fail to take the second mandatory #Covid19 test will be given a £2,000 fine, and an extension on their quarantine from 10 days to 2 weeks.
MORE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
- Dubai Removed From UK Travel Corridor
- Officials in the UK are reportedly planning the launch of ‘vaccine passports’ so that people who have received a coronavirus jab can go on holiday.
- Lowest UK Covid deaths since before lockdown as 373 die and cases drop by a quarter in a week to 15,845
- COVID-19: Pressure grows on PM to reopen schools amid warning children are pandemic’s ‘forgotten victims’
- COVID-19: UK Hotel for quarantine starts February 15
He also states that passengers who give false information on the countries they have been to could face 10 years in prison.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Tyler Perry helped Megan and Harry Markle get house and security in Southern California.
- Megan Markle denies making Kate Middleton Cry.
- The Royal Family were concerned about my son’s skin color when I was pregnant – Megan Markle
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
News7 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
entertainment7 days ago
BBN Reality Star Dorathy Bachor launches her brand MFC Lingerie.