Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid, has revealed why he never reacts to controversies.
Speaking in a recent interview with ThisDay Style, the father of three said, “Only a stupid man will go around trying to prove a point to the world and even at that, you’ll find that you can’t please everyone, that you cannot live off of people’s opinions.
I think once you understand yourself and your true essence, nothing will faze you, people’s opinions won’t faze you. I’m just more of a private person, and I handle situations in that manner.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lil Mdot sentenced to 14 years after he damaged his rival brain
- Five Covid Certificate forgery were arrested at Lagos Airport.
- Pretty Mike arrested in Lagos for breaching Covid-19 Protocols.
- A Nigerian Man sentenced to death in Vietnam for trafficking drugs.
- The Reason Why I Slapped Fathia Balogue – Remi Surutu
Follow us on Twitter
entertainment6 days ago
Davido and Mya Yafai was spotted holding hands together (SEE NIGERIANS REACTION)
News6 days ago
The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, has said that he never collected any salary all through his eight years in office as governor of Osun state
News7 days ago
POLICE ARE STILL UNABLE TO GIVE REASON WHY POWERS ARE BEEN USED ON MINORITY ETHNIC BACKGROUND.
News7 days ago
OUR INVESTMENT DRIVE YIELDING DIVIDENDS-FAYEMI LAUDS STERLING BANK BID TO TRANSFORM ARINTA WATERFALL.