Tessica says she was told it may take another 20 hours to remove the adhesive from her hair and scalp in an interview with with Kiss 92.5 FM’s Roz & Mocha.
Unfortunately she used the glue not thinking it would cause this kind of chaos to her head.
Sources have said Tessica has hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue. The label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing … with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.
“I figured by the time I got home I could just wash out,” said Tessica. “I tried to wash it out, it didn’t move. My ponytail started getting tighter and tighter.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record-label Boss (Kashy Gordon)
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
- How Nigeria can repay huge Chinese loans — VON DG
- How government budgeted N10.6bn for COVID-19 transportation, logistics –NPHCDA document
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to three years for corruption.