Manchester United will be without Paul Pogba for a few weeks after the midfielder was injured in the 3-3 draw with Everton.
January’s Player of the Month has been in exceptional form and was performing well as the Reds led the Toffees in the first half, only to signal to come off when appearing to suffer a problem that has now been diagnosed as a thigh-muscle injury.
Fred replaced the World Cup winner as the Reds ultimately secured only a point, despite a tremendous overall performance at Old Trafford.
A scan was required to assess the extent of the damage and, unfortunately, Pogba now faces an enforced spell on the sidelines with key games at home and abroad coming up.
It’s an injury that will take a few weeks to heal,” manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer informed MUTV’s Mark Sullivan in an exclusive interview on Monday afternoon. “He’s just started his recovery, working with the medical staff and we’ll get him back as soon and as safely as we can.
“Of course, Paul has been very important for us and we’re not going to take any risks. A few weeks definitely.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record-label Boss (Kashy Gordon)
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
- How Nigeria can repay huge Chinese loans — VON DG
- How government budgeted N10.6bn for COVID-19 transportation, logistics –NPHCDA document
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to three years for corruption.