UEFA confirm that the UCL round of 16 first leg between Leipzig and Liverpool will now take place at Puskás Aréna in Budapest on 16 February.
The date of the match (16 February 2021) and kick-off time (21:00CET) will remain the same.
Hosts Leipzig had been permitted to come up with a suitable alternative and fortunately reached a solution just nine days before the match to avoid UEFA from taking charge.
Germany’s border restrictions may also affect Manchester City’s trip to face Borussia Monchengladbach on February 24 should the ban be extended.
Monchengladbach have reportedly requested the use of FC Midtjylland’s MCH Arena in Denmark for their Champions League clash with City but UEFA have signalled they will be open to delaying fixtures currently affected by travel restrictions across the globe.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
- Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Follow us on Twitter
News5 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment6 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News7 days ago
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for insisting to sell her baby for 40K..
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE