The Lagos state judicial Panel of enquiry and Restitution for victims of SARS related abuses and other matters has approved the retirned control of the lekki toll gate Plaza to its owners, the lekki concession company (LCC).
The Panel suspended operations of the toll plaza after the gunshots incident on October 20,2020. Millitary men stormed the plaza on Tuesday, October 20, and fired gunshots while ENDsars protesters gathered at the tollgate plaza for their protest.
LCC had in December 2020, appealed to the panel to allow it to take over the plaza for repair and insurance claims. This was declined by the panel since investigations into the unfortunate incidence that led to the closure was still being investigated.
At the resumed hearing of the panel today February 6, the chairman, Justice Doris okuwobi granted the request of LCC and handed the Plaza over to them
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A man admitted he killed his neighbor, He ate the heart with potatoes.
- National Security Agency (NSA ) warns against 5G network, expresses its concern on national security
- LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: KISS DANIEL – FLEX.
- Teen allegedly left to die by friend in the park.
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus5 days ago
2 WOMEN BANNED FROM VACCINE CENTRE AFTER DRESSING UP AS ‘GRANNIES’ TO GET COVID-19 JAB.
News7 days ago
Cleric Gumi, Niger State SSG meet with the bandits that kidnapped Kagara students in the forest.
SPORT7 days ago
Real Madrid will need at least £44 million if they are to sign highly rated wonder kid
News6 days ago
Senator Tinubu calls for peace among Nigerians.