This is the hilarious moment a Parish Council meeting descends into chaos after the clerk kicks the chairman off the Zoom call.
A parish council is a local authority that makes decisions on behalf of the people in the parish.
It is the level government closest to the community, with the county and city authority above it in the hierarchy.
The meeting took place in December but the footage went viral online last night.
Footage of the meeting has gone viral on social media with people comparing the clips to an episode of ‘The Thick of It.’
Chairman Brian Tolver lashed out at the clerk saying “you have no authority here Jackie Weaver, no authority at all” before she chucked him out of the meeting.
Vice-chairman Aled Brewerton then branded the meeting “illegal” before Clerk Jackie asked the group to elect a new chairman.
Enraged Aled then bellowed: “No they can’t because the vice-chairman is here, I take charge.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
- How Nigeria can repay huge Chinese loans — VON DG
- How government budgeted N10.6bn for COVID-19 transportation, logistics –NPHCDA document
- Manchester City vs Manchester United starting lineup
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
News5 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
entertainment5 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to three years for corruption.