The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a businessman, Onu Oluchukwu Friday, 39, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja, with 1.527 kilogramms of cocaine.
Onu, a plumber material dealer, was arrested on Thursday , February 4, 2021, during outward clearance of Ethiopian Airline ET 910 en route Abuja-Addis Ababa -New Delhi, India. According to the Commander, NAIA Command of the NDLEA, Mr. Kabir Sani Tsakuwa, Onu proved positive for ingestion.
“He excreted 83 wraps of substances, which proved positive for cocaine and weighed 1.527kg. The suspect who claimed he is into plumbing material business in Lagos came into Abuja for the purpose of trafficking drugs said he was to be paid N1.5m on delivery to one Chibuzo Nmadu, a Nigerian based in India.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Mourinho blames Real Madrid for Bale’s bad start to the season
- BurnaBoy Confirmed to perform at the Grammy Award
- I approached him first – OAP Nkubi’s wife
- A Nigerian Man chained his mentally disorder son for N50k Debt.
- Chelsea have no chance of signing Haaland as the player has narrowed down his summer choices