A Sokoto State High Court has sentenced a middle-aged man, Aminu Ibrahim, to four years imprisonment for raping a 9-year-old girl.
Ibrahim was convicted on January 28, 2021, by the court presided over by Honourable Justice Muhammad Muhammad. The convict was dragged before the Court by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP).
According to a statement issued on Wednesday, February 3, by Stella Nezan, Head, Press and Public Relations Unit of NAPTIP, the convict was arrested on September 2020, by the operatives of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense in Sokoto metropolis. He was said to have lured the victim, who is his neighbour’s daughter, with offer of biscuit and money and thereafter raped her.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A man admitted he killed his neighbor, He ate the heart with potatoes.
- National Security Agency (NSA ) warns against 5G network, expresses its concern on national security
- LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: KISS DANIEL – FLEX.
- Teen allegedly left to die by friend in the park.
Follow us on Twitter
Coronavirus5 days ago
2 WOMEN BANNED FROM VACCINE CENTRE AFTER DRESSING UP AS ‘GRANNIES’ TO GET COVID-19 JAB.
News7 days ago
Cleric Gumi, Niger State SSG meet with the bandits that kidnapped Kagara students in the forest.
SPORT7 days ago
Real Madrid will need at least £44 million if they are to sign highly rated wonder kid
News6 days ago
Senator Tinubu calls for peace among Nigerians.