Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF) and Chairman of the Presidential Taskforce, has urged Nigerians to disregard conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Speaking on Tuesday during the inauguration of the state house clinic COVID-19 isolation centre, the SGF said the COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and beneficial.
“We will appeal and explain to our people that if you do not take the vaccine, the danger of falling terribly sick and eventually dying is there. We will be blunt to them that if you don’t take the COVID-19 vaccine, you may not be able to go anywhere in the world, very soon.
Even when you want to go and perform your spiritual obligation, that will be subjected to your COVID-19 status. I don’t believe anyone will spend billions of dollars in manufacturing vaccines in order to kill us in Africa,” he said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
- Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment7 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News7 days ago
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 32-year-old woman for insisting to sell her baby for 40K..
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE