Crunchyroll and the production companies of Idris Elba and his wife, Sabrina, are joining forces for an animated fantasy series with the working title Dantai. It is the first producing collaboration by the pair, who married in 2019.
The news about the project comes as Crunchyroll also reports surpassing four million subscribers. The WarnerMedia anime specialist is in the process of being sold to Sony’s Funimation in a $1.2 billion deal.
The anime series is an “Afro-futuristic science fiction series,” Dantai looks into the “ever-widening gap between the have and have-nots.
” The official logline read, “Two rising stars from either side of this divide are pitted against each other in a story that will ultimately explore equality and kinship within a corrupted society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
- Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record-label Boss (Kashy Gordon)
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.