What you need to know
– Reports by The New York Times and Washington Post say multiple people were shot in Kenosha on the third night of protests
– Gov. Tony Evers declared a state of emergency in Wisconsin and called on the National Guard in expectation of more protests
– Jacob Blake’s father says his son is paralyzed from the waist down, according to the Chicago Sun-Times
– The officers involved in have been placed on administrative leave
– Wisconsin Department of Justice is still investigating
According to reports by The New York Times and Washington Post, multiple people were shot amid ongoing protests against police brutality in the city. On Tuesday, Jacob Blake’s father told the Chicago Sun-Times that his son is paralyzed from the waist down after being shot by police over the weekend.