Reports yesterday was that Bartomeu the current Barca’s President stated that the signing of Neymar this season might be unlikely, this could be as a result of Barcelona’s low finances. There were rumors from the Barca camp last week one of which was PSG asking for Griezmann and Dembele in exchange for Neymar but Griezmann made it clear that he would like to remain at the Camp Nou. With the signing of Neymar seeming unlikely , the board has assured Antoine Griezmann that he still has a place on the team for next season and they would be counting on him next season . But is Griezmann a sure option?
Antoine Griezmann joined Barca at the beginning of the season from Athletico Madrid , though many people expected him to settle in and step up but he didn’t actually start on a good path having just seven goals in 22 matches , 4 assists and 15 chances created, though he proved to help defensively by having 16 ariel duels so far and 43 tackles . Attack wise it can be said that Griezmann is yet to settle in the squad fully .
Barcelona’s last match saw Messi , Suarez and Griezmann play together and connect which resulted in Barca’s best performance under Setien and also Griezmann’s first goal in nine matches. Can they still be able to pull this connection and help Barca win the title ? . In coming matches Griezmann will surely be watched by the board and fans .
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- University forced to pay student £5,000 due to First National Lockdown.
- Manchester United employee accidentally goes live on Instagram with club’s Instagram account .
- A pastor allegedly charged for raping a 14-yr-old didnt show up to court and sold his church.
- Watch Davido perform Assurance live at Jimmy Kimmel live amidst cheating rumours
- Mourinho blames Real Madrid for Bale’s bad start to the season