It had been clear for months that Black and Latino people in U.S. were being harmed by the coronavirus at higher rates than white Peoples. But new Federal Date made available after The New York Times sued the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveals a clearer and more complete picture
Black and Latino people have been disproportionately affected by the coronavirus in a widespread manner that spans the country in urban, suburban and rural areas and cuts across every age group.
The new Data provides detailed characteristics of 640,000 coronavirus infections detected in nearly 1,000 U.S. countries. It shows that Black and Lation People are 3 times as likely to contract the coronavirus than their white neighbors and twice as likely to die.
The New CDC data is not complete. Rrace and ethniciity information is missing from more than half of the cases. And because it only includes cases throught the end of May, it doesn’t reflect the recent surge in infections that has gripped parts of the U.S. But taken together, the data provides the most comprehensive patients in America
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meghan Markle awarded $625,000 over her privacy and copyright infringement.
- The Abducted Girls has been released – Zamfara Governor
- The Anambra State Police Command have arrested two suspects for alleged armed robbers.
- Two boys arrested for raping their mentally-challenged 16-yr-old neighbor.
- Real Madrid are prepared to allow defender go to Manchester United in the summer
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
LAUTECH Lecturer Caught Pants down having sex with a 300 level student(VIDEO)
entertainment7 days ago
U.S Lawmakers in Illinois looking to introduce a bill banning video games Like G.T.A.
News6 days ago
KAGARA ABDUCTION UPDATE
News7 days ago
Nigerian Governor – We may have to dialogue with the bandits.