The Enugu State Government has announced the discharge of 13 new COVID-19 patients, bringing the total number of discharged cases to 63.
The state Commissioner for Health, Ikechukwu Obi, announced this in a statement on Wednesday in Enugu.
Obi stated that the health ministry discharged the 13 patients after treatment as they had tested negative for the virus.
He noted that there was no new laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 case in the state presently.
According to him, the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases still stands at 261.
“Total confirmed COVID-19 cases – 261, number of COVID-19 cases on treatment – 192, number of COVID-19 cases discharged – 63, number of confirmed COVID-19 related deaths is six,” he said.
The commissioner, therefore, called on the public to be responsible, adding that COVID-19 is real.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Joan Laporta’s first words as Barca President.
- Here are the full list of performers lineup for this year’s Grammys.
- Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record-label Boss (Kashy Gordon)
- Kashy Godson CEO Cash Nation allegedly commit suicide in Ghana (Video)
- Manchester United end goal drought as Manchester City’s unbeaten run ended .
Follow us on Twitter
News6 days ago
Abuja Airport named best airport in africa according to FAAN
Coronavirus6 days ago
200 clubbers arrested for violating COVID-19 at Cubana nightclub
entertainment6 days ago
Burna Boy reportedly disrespected Obafemi Martins
News6 days ago
Police arrested 2 men who gang raped a 16 years old.