The 49th Juno Awards was held virtually with Alessia Cara hosting the Awards. A record’s is a record and shawn Mendes set a historical record at the 49th annual juno awards which was held virtually on Monday ,june 29.
Shawn Mendes broke the record by becoming the first Male artist to win Single of the year three years running. He won this year for senorita which he sang with Camilla cabello. He won it at 2018 with “There’s nothing holding me back” and 2017 with”in my blood”. The “Mercy “singer who was born in Pickering, Ontario is just 21.
He also became the artist to win artist of the year two years running. The weekend won in 2015-16.
Here are the list of the winners
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lil Mdot sentenced to 14 years after he damaged his rival brain
- Five Covid Certificate forgery were arrested at Lagos Airport.
- Pretty Mike arrested in Lagos for breaching Covid-19 Protocols.
- A Nigerian Man sentenced to death in Vietnam for trafficking drugs.
- The Reason Why I Slapped Fathia Balogue – Remi Surutu
Follow us on Twitter
entertainment6 days ago
Davido and Mya Yafai was spotted holding hands together (SEE NIGERIANS REACTION)
News6 days ago
The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, has said that he never collected any salary all through his eight years in office as governor of Osun state
News7 days ago
POLICE ARE STILL UNABLE TO GIVE REASON WHY POWERS ARE BEEN USED ON MINORITY ETHNIC BACKGROUND.
News7 days ago
OUR INVESTMENT DRIVE YIELDING DIVIDENDS-FAYEMI LAUDS STERLING BANK BID TO TRANSFORM ARINTA WATERFALL.